PARTNERS: ISABELLE SMITH MONNERVILLE - JEAN-CLAUDE BEAUJOUR
With over 30 years' experience advising clients on international issues, the practice has substantial references in commercial contracts, international construction, joint-ventures, the financing of projects and assets, international insolvency, arbitration and other alternative methods of dispute resolution.
The skills of our international commerce practice are constantly honed by our active membership in professional multilateral organisations, such as the working groups of the International Chamber of Commerce (ICC) and of the Inter Pacific Bar Association (IPBA).
With a multilingual team of associates and partners, the practice is supported by the resources of our departments specialising in Labour and Employment Law, Insolvency, Real-Estate, Corporate, Public Affairs and Public Law.
The experience of the practice covers the following operations:
• International sales, agency and distribution
• Assets and vendors finance;
• Joint-ventures, co-development and cooperation agreements;
• Major construction projects;
• Services agreements, logistics, outsourcing, industrial sub-contracting and supply chain management contracts;
• Intercompany contracts;
• Transfers of technology, engineering contracts and licenses;
• Protection of intangible assets;
• Anti-bribery, anti-money laundering and compliance.